Mac OSX 10.5.6 is now available via software update, and weighs in at an impressive 377 MB.
Some of the updates users can look forward to include:
- Improves reliability of Address Book syncing with iPhone and other devices and applications.
- Improves the reliability of AirPort connections, including improvements when roaming in large wireless networks with an Intel-based Mac.
- Improves the performance and reliability of TCP connections.
- Improves reliability and performance for AT&T 3G cards.
- Fixes issues that could cause Time Machine to state the backup volume could not be found.
- Improves Time Machine reliability with Time Capsule.
- Includes Mac OS X security improvements. See this website for more information.
- Improves DVD Player performance and reliability.
- Adds a Trackpad System Preference pane for portable Macs.
For the full list, check out Apple’s support document over here.