What the hell is David Letterman still doing on television? Dude just isn’t funny, and watching him try to make a joke is nothing short of painful.
Yesterday, Letterman tried to cash in on the leaked iPhone 4G story with a typically bland top-10 list whose topic was, “Top 10 excuses for the guy who lost the iPhone.” You’d think that Letterman and his crew could at least scrounge up 2-3 solid jokes on the topic, instead we’re left with this train wreck, and perhaps, maybe 1 or 2 items that are worthy of a chuckle at best.
If you don’t have the patience to sit through the entire bit, and we don’t blame you, here is the top 10 list he came up with.
10. Couldn’t call Apple for help because I lost my iPhone
9. I’m more of a kindle guy
8. You mean besides drunk out of my mind
7. Distraught kate gosselin kicked off dancing with the stars
6. Thought there was an app that would wisk it back to my house
5. It must have fallen out of ipants
4. Volcanic ash..run
3. Let’s just blame goldman sachs
2. At least i didnt lose my finer like that iPad guy
1. It didnt work anyway – it uses AT&T
Are these morons even trying? Goldman Sachs? Kate Gosselin? Volcanic ash? Seriously?
Letterman’s a hack.